Steel V8 Badge - Chrome
Sale Coming soon
Regular price $6.99 NZD
Regular priceUnit price per
1 x Chrome Steel V8 Badge.
In stock now for fast shipping.
- Made from quality steel.
- 3M foam adhesive on the back.
- Great detail and quality finish. In stock now. Packed carefully.
- Easy stick on to your cars body, fender or boot lid.
See some installation instructions:
- To remove an old badge - Use a heat gun (low) or hairdryer for a few seconds to soften the old glue, carefully pry the old emblem off using a soft scraper or soft plastic object.
- Clean the area where the old adhesive remains. Use adhesive cleaner and a clean rag.
- Use rubbing alcohol on a different rag to clean the remaining grease or dirt from the location. Allow it to air dry.
- Using a level or ruler, create a straight line parallel to the ground, marking the location of the emblem against desired surface or body lines. Maybe use some masking tape to mark the line
- Prepare the emblem, making sure it's clean. Be sure not to touch the application adhesive on the back of the emblem. Remove the backing tape from the adhesive.
- Stick the emblem on and hold it in place until the adhesive has had a chance bond to the surface of the vehicle, takes about 10 seconds.
Thanks for shopping with Sparts NZ.
Based on 1 review
Very happy with the product